Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008

I have Jet Lag

Right, I have come to the conclusion that I simply can't cope with living in Berlin. It is far too cool for me. How can you got out on a Friday a stay up until 8am and then have worked your body clock round again in order to GET UP at 8am on Monday. Wrong. Ah well, I had a well good weekend. We went to Das Haus B, which will be known to those of you who went interrailing with me as the really trashy gay club near Warschauer Strasse. T'was great!

I have also started my Finnish and Hungarian classes. Hoorah! :-)

Ooh, and I got wined and dined on the top floor of the Hanselmanturm...a really prestigious (and proper well fit) piece of Communist architecture. The view was AMAZING. I'm so into the Studienkolleg. Tonight is the official opening of the Kolleg year, and I'm giving a little speech abou our group's project. Funtimes.

There are so many people I want to talk to in person about specific things. Blogging is a frustrating format. Ah well, such is life. Laterz! xxx

Keine Kommentare: