Freitag, 12. September 2008

Success!

Hoorah! I've finally managed to get Telefon-Banking to work for long enough to be able to tell the Postbank that I have moved. I find this very comforting. Deutsche Bank started their long awaited attempt to buy Postbank today. And I'm a customer! It's probably a bit sad for me to feel excited about this, but I am. I was reading all about it in the Tagezeitung (fabulously leftist newpaper to which our flat has a subscription) today and felt very HERE. T'was marvellous.

In other news I have finally finished "decorating" my room, by which I mean I have stuck photos and postcards all over the walls. And I did my first loads of washing today. Feel very at home now! :-)

Am now having a rave-for-one listening to Beirut Nights, the best online rasion station ever.

http://loudcity.com/stations/beirut-nights-radio/files/show/indexvhinoss.htm

Gute Nacht!

Bryn
xxxx

P.S. I'm going to Russen Disko tomorrow. This is exciting, as it's famous, and like ON MY ROAD.

Keine Kommentare: